Join One PacificCoast Foundation and East Bay Express as they honor and celebrate Oakland businesses and artists. Save the date and nominate!
Nominate by April 1
Nominate the Oakland businesses and artists that make a difference in our neighborhoods for categories like Oakland Soul, Ripple, Greenie, the new Socially-Responsible Rockstar, and more! Make your nominations here.
Winners will be announced at the party – come help us celebrate! You’ll get to taste Oakland’s global comfort food, wine, beer, tantalizing candy bar, teas, baked goodies, and so much more! Talk to hundreds of other Oakland lovers, and chill to Oakland tunes.
Party – Friday May 13, 2011
6:00pm – Awards Ceremony – Lakeside Theatre
6:30pm to 10pm – Party – Garden Room & Lakeview Terrace
300 Lakeside Drive, Oakland
Tickets On Sale Now for $10
Get Your Tickets Here
-Global Comfort Foods – Beloved foods from Oakland’s delicious melting pot: what your Korean, Mexican, Japanese, Italian, Thai, American and other moms would make
– Cupcakes on Roller Skates with the Oakland Outlaws
– Art Before your Eyes- amazing live art demonstrations
– Oakland Candy Bar
– East Bay Express photo booth
– DJ spinning all-Oakland tunes
– Fabulous finds from Oakland Unwrapped! artists and businesses
Be a sponsor and get in front of over 1000 small businesses, artists, civic leaders, community organizations, and Oakland residents!
Want to get involved?
– Be a food or drink vendor
– Musicians – get on the set list!
– Volunteer the day of, help out in the weeks ahead!
– Be an Oakland Indie Ambassador & help spread the word through your social networks!
Connect with the Oakland Indie Awards online: